EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B. Collins et al., “Stability and Accuracy of 3D Neutron Transport Simulations Using the 2D/1D Method in MPACT,” Journal of Computational Physics, 326, 612 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang et al., “Implementation of gamma Transport Capability in MPACT,” M&C 2019 [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Y. Liu, W. Martin, “Energy Deposition Analysis for VERA Progression Problems by MCNP,” PHYSOR 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu et al., “An Improved Energy Deposition Model in MPACT and Explicit Heat Generation Coupling with CTF,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2020, March 29 - April 2, Cambridge, United Kingdom (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Anton LÜTHI, “Development and Validation of Gamma-heating Calculational Methods for Plutonium-burning Fast Reactors,” ÉCOLE POLYTECHNIQUE FÉDÉRALE DE LAUSANNE, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, W. Martin, and T. Downar, “Delayed Fission Energy Effect on LWR Normal Operation and Transients,” PHYSOR 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey, “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications,” Revision 4, CASL-U-2012-0131-004, CASL, August 29 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.