EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Zhang, Z., Dong, Y., et al., “The Shandong Shidao Bay 200 MWe High-Temperature gas-cooled Reactor Pebble-bed Module (HTR-PM) demonstration power plant: an engineering and technological innovation,” Eng., 2, pp. 112–118 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sui, Z., Sun, J., et al., “The engineering simulation system for HTR-PM,” Nucl. Eng. Des., 271, pp. 479–486 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Sui Z., Sun J., Wei C., et al., “Coupled Neutron Dynamic and Thermal Hydraulic Models of the HTR Simulator”, Proceedings of the 2013 21st International Conference on Nuclear Engineering, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C. Wei; Z. Sui; et al. “Application of improved quasi-static method to high temperature gas cooled reactor simulator,” Nuc. Eng. Des., 271, pp. 337–340 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Rumelhart, G. E. Hinton, and R. J. Williams, “Learning representations by back-propagating errors,” Nature, 323(6088), pp. 533–536 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- W. Y. Loh. “Classification and Regression Trees,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 1(1), pp. 14–23 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.