EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- C. Batra, E. Dyck, “IAEA Designates Swiss Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne as Collaborating Centre,” available at: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/iaea-designates-swiss-ecole-polytechnique-federale-de-lausanne-as-collaborating-centre (2019). [Google Scholar]
- EPFL, “EPFL becomes a Collaborating Centre of the IAEA,” available at: https://actu.epfl.ch/news/epfl-becomes-a-collaborating-centre-of-the-iaea/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Consultants meeting on Development and Validation of an Open-source Platform and Data for Reactor Analysis, 25-27 November 2019, internal meeting report, IAEA, Vienna (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sonnenburg et al., “The Need for Open Source Software in Machine Learning,” Journal of Machine Learning Research 8, 2443–2466 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Romano et al., “OpenMC: A state-of-the-art Monte Carlo code for research and development,” Ann Nucl Energy 82, 90–97 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Clifford, “A hybrid coarse and fine mesh solution method for prismatic high temperature gas-cooled reactor thermal-fluid analysis,” PhD Thesis, The Pennsylvania State University (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aufiero et al., “Development of an OpenFOAM model for the Molten Salt Fast Reactor transient analysis,” Chemical Engineering Science, 111 390–401 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Fiorina et al., “GeN-Foam: A novel OpenFOAM® based multi-physics solver for 2D/3D transient analysis of nuclear reactors,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 294, 24–37 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Cervi et al., “Development of a multiphysics model for the study of fuel compressibility effects in the Molten Salt Fast Reactor,” Chemical Engineering Science, 193, 379 – 393 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Scolaro, I. Clifford, C. Fiorina, A. Pautz, “The OFFBEAT multi-dimensional fuel behavior solver,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 358, Article 110416 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, “Open Science (Open Access),” available at https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/h2020-section/open-science-open-access. [Google Scholar]
- GO FAIR initiative, available at: https://www.go-fair.org/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. German et al., “Application of multiphysics model order reduction to doppler/neutronic feedback,” EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 5, 17 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Brovchenko et al., “Neutronic benchmark of the molten salt fast reactor in the frame of the EVOL and MARS collaborative projects,” EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 5, 2 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tano-Retamales et al. “Progress in modeling solidification in molten salt coolants,” International Journal of Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering 5 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.