EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- U. Rohde et al., “Development and Verification of the Coupled 3D Neutron Kinetics/Thermal-Hydraulics Code DYN3D-HTR for the Simulation of Transients in Block-Type HTGR,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 251, pp. 412–422 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Strydom et al., “Comparison of the PHISICS/RELAP5-3D ring and blockmodel results for phase I of the OECD/NEA MHTGR-350 benchmark,” Nuclear Technology, 193, pp. 15–35 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Lee, C.K. Jo, and J.M. Noh, “Development of CAPP Code Based on the Finite Element Method for Analysis of VHTR Cores,” Proceedings of HTR2008, Washington, DC, USA, September 28–October 1, 2008 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Lee, C.K. Jo, and J.M. Noh, “Development of the CAPP Code for the Analysis of Block Type VHTRs,” Transactions of the Korean Nuclear Society Spring Meeting, Taebaek, Korea, May 26–27, 2011 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Lee, T.Y. Han, C.K. Jo, and J.M. Noh, “Development of the HELIOS/CAPP Code System for the Analysis of Pebble Type VHTR Cores,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 71, pp. 130–144 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Tak et al., “A Practical Method for Whole Core Thermal Analysis of Prismatic Gas-Cooled Reactor”, Nuclear Technology, 177, pp. 352–365 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Tak et al., “Development of a Core Thermo-Fluid Analysis Code for Prismatic Gas Cooled Reactors,” Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 46, pp. 641–654 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Lim and H.C. No, “GAMMA Multidimensional Multi-Component Mixture Analysis to Predict Air Ingress Phenomena in an HTGR,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 152, pp. 87–97 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Lim, General Analyzer for Multi-component and Multi-dimensional Transient Application, GAMMA+ 1.0 Volume II: Theory Manual, KAERI/TR-5728/2014, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Tak, H.C. Lee, H.S. Lim, and T.Y. Han, “CAPP/GAMMA+ code system for coupled neutronics and thermo-fluid simulation of a prismatic VHTR core,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 92, pp. 228–242 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yuk et al., “CAPP/GAMMA+ Coupled Code System for Transient Analysis of a Block-Type HTGR Core,” Proceedings of M&C2019, Portland, Oregon USA, August 25-29, 2019 pp. 1857-1863 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Cho et al., DeCART2D v1.1 User’s Manual, KAERI/UM-40/2016, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (2016). [Google Scholar]
- “CFX version 19.0”, www.ansys.com (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortensi et al., Benchmark of the MHTGR-350 MW Core Design. Volumes I and II, NEA/NSC/R(2017)4, Nuclear Energy Agency (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.