EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R.M. Ferrer and J.D. Rhodes “A Linear Source Approximation Scheme for the Method of Charactersitics”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 182(2), pp. 151–165 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kochunas, et al., “Overview of development and design of MPACT: Michigan parallel characteristics transport code”, M&C, Sun Valley, ID (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Fitzgerald, B.M. Kochunas, and T.J. Downar, “Improved Formulation of the Method of Characteristics with Linear Source for 2D/1D and Multiphysics Calculations”, M&C, Portland, OR (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert, Applied Reactor Physics, Presses inter Polytechnique, Canada (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanchez, Personal Communications [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Baldwin, “Critical Experiments Supporting Close ProximityWater Storage of Power Reactor Fuel,” BAW-1487-7, Babcock & Wilcox (1979). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Godfrey, “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications,” CASL (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Salko and M.N. Avramova, “COBRA-TF Subchannel Thermal-Hydraulics Code (CTF) Theory Manual,” CASL (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.