EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Kirk A. Mathews, Rodney L. Miller, Charles R. Brennan, “Split-Cell, Linear Characteristics Transport Method for Unstructured Tetrahedral Meshes”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 136, pp. 178–201 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Todd A. Wareing, John M. McGhee, Jim E. Morel, and Shawn D. Pautz, “Discontinuous Finite Element SN Methods on Three-Dimensional Unstructured Grids”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 138, pp. 256–268 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Rodolfo M. Ferrer, Yousry Y. Azmy, “A Robust Arbitrarily High-Order Transport Method of the Characteristics Type for Unstructured Grids”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 172, pp. 33–51 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- John Woon Kim, Young-Ouk Lee, “AETIUS solutions for Kobayashi 3D benchmarks with the first collision source method on the volume source and unstructured tetrahedral mesh”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 113, pp. 446–469 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Keisuke Kobayashi, and Naoki Sugimura, “3D Radiation Transport Benchmark Problems and Results for Simple Geometries with Void Region”, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 39, pp. 119–144 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Gaël Guennebaud, Benoˆıt Jacob and others, “Eigen v3” eigen.tuxfamily.org (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Morel, and J. M. McGhee, “A Self-Adjoint Angular Flux Equation”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 132, pp. 312–325 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Rodolfo M. Ferrer, “An Arbitrarily High Order Transport Method of the Characteristic Type for Unstructured Tetrahedral Grids”, Ph.D. Thesis, The Pennsylvania State University, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- James S. Warsa, Todd A. Wareing, and Jim E. Morel, “Krylov Iterative Methods and the Degraded Effectiveness of Diffusion Synthetic Acceleration for Multidimensional SN Calculations in Problems with Material Discontinuities”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 147, pp. 218–248 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- “SALOME: The Open Source Integration Platform for Numerical Simulation”, salome-platform.org (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.