EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- E. Lewis and W. Miller. Computational Methods of Neutron Transport. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, NY (1984). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lathrop. “Spatial differencing of the transport equation: positivity vs. accuracy.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 4, pp. 475–498 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- P. B.G. and A. Haghighat. “Analysis of inherent oscillations in multidimensional SN solutions of the neutron transport equation.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 124(1), pp. 31–62 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- K. Smith and J. Rhodes III. “Full-core 2-D LWR core calculations with CASMO-4E.” In Proc. Int. Conf. New Frontiers of Nuclear Technology: Reactor Physics, Safety, and High-Performance Computing, pp. 7–10 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Alcouffe. “An Adaptive Weighted Diamond Differencing Method for Three-Dimensional XYZ Geometry.” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, volume 68, pp. 206–212 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- R. Grove. A Characteristic-Based Multiple Balance Approach for Solving the SN Equations on Arbitrary Polygonal Meshes. Ph.D. thesis, University of Michigan (1996). [Google Scholar]
- R. Grove. “The Slice Balance Approach (SBA): A Characteristic-Based, Multiple Balance SN Approach on Unstructured Polyhedral Meshes.” In M&C 2005: International Topical Meeting on Mathematics and Computation, Supercomputing, Reactor Physics, and Nuclear and Biological Applications (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hackemack. “Solving Nonlinear Discretizations of SN Transport Calculations.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 137 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K.-S. Kim and M. DeHart. “Unstructured partial- and net-current based coarse mesh finite difference acceleration applied to the extended step characteristics method in NEWT.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 38, pp. 527–534 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Talischi, G. H. Paulino, A. Pereira, and I. Menezes. “PolyMesher: a general-purpose mesh generator for polygonal elements written in Matlab.” Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, volume 45(3), pp. 309–328 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hackemack and J. Ragusa. “Quadratic serendipity discontinuous finite element discretization for SN transport on arbitrary polygonal grids.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 374, pp. 188–212 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.