EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. Hébert, “DRAGON5 and DONJON5, the contribution of École Polytechnique de Montréal to the SALOME platform,” Ann. nucl. Energy, 87, 12–20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Laboure, Y. Wang, J. Ortensi, S. Schunert, F. Gleicher, M. DeHart and R. Martineau, “Hybrid Super Homogenization and Discontinuity Factor Method for Continuous Finite Element Diffusion,” Ann. nucl. Energy, 128, 443–454 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert, “A general presentation of the SPH equivalence technique in non-fundamental mode cases,” Ann. nucl. Energy, 141, 1–10 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Armijo, “Minimization of functions having Lipschitz continuous first partial derivatives,” Pacific journal of mathematics, Vol. 16, 1, 1–3 (1966). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Dennis and J. Moré, “Quasi-Newton methods, motivation and theory,” SIAM Review, Vol. 19, 1, 46–89 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nocedal, “Updating Quasi-Newton Matrices With Limited Storage,” Math. of computation, Vol. 35, 151, 773–782 (1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.