EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. Godfrey, S. Palmtag, F. Franceshini, L. Moloko, T. Saad, M. Avramova, and K. Ivanov, “TVA Watts Bar Unit 1 Multi-Physics Multi-Cycle Benchmark,” Draft Benchmark Specifications (April 2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Askew, F. J. Fayers and P. B. Kemshell, “A General Description of the Lattice Code WIMS”, BNES Vol. 5 No. 4, P564, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Lindley, T. D. Newton, J. G. Hosking, P. N. Smith, D. J. Powney, B. Tollit, and P. J. Smith. “Release of WIMS10: A Versatile Reactor Physics Code for Thermal and Fast Systems.” In Proceedings of ICAPP 2015, Nice, France (May 2015). [Google Scholar]
- U. Davies, B. Lindley, B. Tollit, and E. Shwageraus. “Whole-Core Validation of the Superphenix Reactor using WIMS11 and an Investigation into a Hybrid RZ-HEX SP3 Calculation Route.” In Proceedings of M&C2019, Portland, Oregon, USA (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Tollit, “Development of a Subchannel Model within the ANSWERS Software Service WIMS Reactor Physics Code,” in Proceedings of PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, (April 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Godfrey, “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression: Problem Specifications,” CASL report, CASL-U-2012-0131-004, Revision 4, August 2014. [Google Scholar]
- “Evaluation of High Temperature Gas Cooled Reactor Performance: Benchmark Analysis Related to Initial Testing of the HTTR and HTR-10”, IAEA-TECDOC-1382, November 2003. [Google Scholar]
- S. Richards, G. Dobson, T. Fry, D. Hanlon, D. Long, R. Perry, P. Smith, F. Tantillo, and T. Ware, “Recent Developments to the MONK Monte Carlo Code for Criticality Safety and Reactor Physics Analysis,” In Proceedings of ICNC 2019, Paris, France (September 2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.