EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- N. H. Hart. A Residual-Based A Posteriori Spatial Error Estimator for the SN Neutron Transport Equation. Master’s thesis, NC State University (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Hart and Y. Y. Azmy. “The Residual Source Estimator for DGFEM-1 SN Neutron Transport Spatial Discretization Error Estimation.” In International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering (M&C 2019). Portland, OR, USA (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Ragusa and Y. Wang. “A Two-Mesh Adaptive Mesh Refinement Technique for SN Neutral-Particle Transport Using a Higher-Order DGFEM.” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, volume 223, pp. 3178–3188 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Duo, Y. Y. Azmy, and L. T. Zikatanov. “A posteriori error estimator and AMR for discrete ordinates nodal transport methods.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 36, pp. 268–273 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Lewis and J. W.F. Miller. Computational Methods of Neutron Transport. American Nuclear Society, Inc., La Grange Park, Illinois (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Duo. Error Estimates for Nodal and Short Characteristics Spatial Approximations of Two-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Method. Ph.D. thesis, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Richter. “An Optimal-Order Error Estimate for the Discontinuous Galerkin Method.” Mathematics of Computation, volume 50(181), pp. 75–88 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Oberkampf and C. J. Roy. Verification and Validation in Scientific Computing. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK; New York (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Arkuszewski. “Rigorous Analysis of the Diamond Approximation for the Neutron Transport Equation.” Numerical Reactor Calculations, (STI/PUB/307), p. 113 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Duo and Y. Y. Azmy. “Spatial Convergence Study of Discrete Ordinates Methods Via the Singular Characteristic Tracking Algorithm.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 162, pp. 41–55 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.