EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. Zaetta et al., “CADOR Core with Adding DOppleR effect concept application to sodium fast reactors,” EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol., 5, pp. 1-13 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Golfier et al., APOLLO3: a common project of CEA, AREVA and EDF for the development of a new deterministic multi-purpose code for core physics analysis, Proceedings of International Conference on Mathematics, Computational Methods and Reactor Physics (M&C 2009), Saratoga Springs, New York, USA, May 3-7 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier et al. Validation of the Newly Implemented 3D TDT-MOC Solver of APOLLO3 Code on a Whole 3D SFR Heterogeneous Assembly, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2016: Unifying Theory and Experiments in the 21st Century, Sun Valley, Idaho, USA, May 1-5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jouault et al., “A New Breakdown Methodology to Estimate Neutronic Model Biases Applied to APOLLO3 SFR Core Calculations,” Proceedings of International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2017), Jeju, Korea, 16-20 April 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J.-Y. Moller and J.-J. Lautard. MINARET, a Deterministic Neutron Transport Solver for Nuclear Core Calculations, International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2011), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 8-12 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun et al. TRIPOLI-4, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, pp. 151-160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ouisloumen, R. Sanchez, “A Model for Neutron Scattering Off Heavy Isotopes That Accounts for Thermal Agitation Effects,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 107, pp. 189-200 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zajaczkowski et al., “Analysis of calculation scheme of APOLLO3® applied to moderated SFR fuel assembly,” Proceedings of International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants, Juin les Pins, France (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.