EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Freiría López, M., Buck, M. & Starflinger, J. “Neutronic modeling of debris beds for a criticality evaluation,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 130, 164–172 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Darnowski, P., Potpaczyk, K. & Świrskia, K. “Studies on the Recriticality Potential during Fukushima Unit-3 Core Reflooding,” Proceedings of ERMSAR, Warsaw, Poland, May 16-18 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Boulard P; Jaboulay JC., Martinez JM. & Zoia A. “Simulation of transients in fuel-water mixtures,” Proceedings of ICAPP, Juan-les-pins, France, May 12-15 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sanchez R. et al., “APOLLO2 year 2010,” Nucl. Eng. and Tech.,” 42, 5, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Raverdy, B., Meignen, R., Piar, L., Picchi, S. & Janin, T. “Capabilities of MC3D to investigate the coolability of corium debris beds,” Nuclear Engineering and Design 319, 48–60 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “Uranie library,” https://sourceforge.net/projects/uranie/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Rumelhart, D., Hinton, G. & Williams, R. “Learning representations by back-propagating errors,” Nature 323, 533–536 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. El-Wakil Nuclear Heat Transport International Textbook Company (1979). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.