EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- H. Ferroukhi, K. Hofer, J-M. Hollard, A. Vasiliev, M. A. Zimmermann, “Core Modelling and Analysis of the Swiss Nuclear Power Plants for Qualified R&D Applications,” International Conference on the Physics of Reactors ”Nuclear Power: A Sustainable Resource”, Interlaken (Switzerland), September 14-19, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- “CASMO5. A FUEL ASSEMBLY BURNUP PROGRAM. User’s Manual,” Studsvik, SSP-07/431 Rev 15. [Google Scholar]
- “SIMULATE5. Advanced Three-Dimensional Multigroup Reactor Analysis Code. User’s Manual,” Studsvik, SSP-10/438 Rev 10. [Google Scholar]
- “SNF. User’s Manual,” Studsvik, SSP-11/328 REV7. [Google Scholar]
- D. Rochman, A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, M. Pecchia, “Consistent criticality and radiation studies of Swiss spent nuclear fuel: The CS2M approach,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 357, pp. 384-392 (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pecchia, H. Ferroukhi, A. Vasiliev, P. Grimm, “Studies of intra-pin power distributions in operated BWR fuel assemblies using MCNP with a cycle check-up methodology,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 129, pp. 67-78 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, T. Kaltiaisenaho, “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, pp. 142-150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Cho, H.G. Joo, K.S. Kim, and S.Q. Zee, “Three-Dimensional Heterogeneous Whole Core Transport Calculation Employing Planar MOC Solutions,” Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, 87, pp. 234-236 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Jung, C.B. Shim, C.H. Lim, H.G. Joo, “Practical numerical reactor employing direct whole core neutron transport and subchannel thermal/hydraulic solvers,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 62, pp. 357-374 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ryu, Y.S. Jung, H.H. Cho, H.G. Joo, “Solution of the BEAVRS benchmark using the nTRACER direct whole core calculation code,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 52, pp. 961-969 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Koning, D. Rochman, “Modern Nuclear Data Evaluation with the TALYS Code System,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 113, pp. 2841-2934 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016,” Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Los Alamos, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. Cabellos, “Processing of the JEFF-3.2T3 Cross Section Library with the NJOY Code System into Various Formats for Testing Purposes,” Nuclear Energy Agency, JEFFDOC-1516 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.