EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. A. Turner, K. Clarno, M. Sieger, R. Bartlett, B. Collins, R. Pawlowski, R. Schmidt, and R. Summers. “The Virtual Environment for Reactor Applications (VERA): Design and architecture.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 326, pp. 544–568 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Pandya, S. R. Johnson, T. M. Evans, G. G. Davidson, S. P. Hamilton, and A. T. Godfrey. “Implementation, capabilities, and benchmarking of Shift, a massively parallel Monte Carlo radiation transport code.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 308, pp. 239–272 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Davidson, T. M. Pandya, A. T. Godfrey, and M. Asgari. “Watts Bar I Ex-Core Analyses Using VERA.” In 20th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection Shielding Division. American Nuclear Society (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Evans, A. Stafford, R. Slaybaugh, and K. Clarno. “Denovo—A new three-dimensional parallel discrete ordinates code in SCALE.” Nuclear Technology, volume 171, pp. 171–200 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Johnson, T. M. Evans, G. G. Davidson, S. P. Hamilton, and T. M. Pandya. “Exnihilo Transport Code Manual.” Technical Report Release 6.2.0 (Dev), Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner and A. Haghighat. “Automated variance reduction of Monte Carlo shielding calculations using the discrete ordinates adjoint function.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 128(2), pp. 186–208 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T. Pandya, T. Evans, K. Royston, K. Clarno, and B. Collins. “Excore Radiation Transport Modeling with VERA: Manual.” Technical Report CASL-U-2018-1556-001, CASL (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Davidson, T. M. Pandya, K. E. Royston, T. M. Evans, A. T. Godfrey, and S. C. Henderson. “Effect of Fission Source Spectrum on Monte Carlo Calculation of Ex-core Quantities.” In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2020. American Nuclear Society (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Godfrey and R. W. Lee. “VERAView User’s Guide.” Technical Report CASL-U-2016-1058-000, CASL (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Gehin, A. T. Godfrey, F. Franceschini, T. M. Evans, B. Collins, and S. Hamilton. “Operational Reactor Model Demonstration with VERA: Watts Bar Unit 1 Cycle 1 Zero Power Physics Tests.” Technical Report CASL-U-2013-0105-001, CASL (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.