EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- M. Christienne, M. Avramova, Y. Perin, A. Seubert, “Coupled TORT-TD/CTF Capability for High-Fidelity LWR Core Calculations”, International Conference on the Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) –Advances in Reactor Physics to Power the Nuclear Renaissance, May 9 –14, 2010, Pittsburgh, Penn-sylvania (USA). [Google Scholar]
- M. Avramova et al., “CTF User’s Manual”, Technical report, Reactor Dynamics and Fuel Modeling Group, The North Carolina State University. [Google Scholar]
- R. Salko et al., “CTF Validation and Verification”, Technical report, Reactor Dynamics and Fuel Modeling Group, The North Carolina State University. [Google Scholar]
- A. Seubert, K. Velkov, S. Langenbuch, „The time-dependent 3D discrete ordinates code TORT-TD with thermal-hydraulic feedback by ATHLET models”, International Conference on the Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) –Nuclear Power: A Sustainable Resource, April 22 –26, 2008, Interlaken (Switzerland). [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Casal, R. J. Stamm’ler, E. A. Villarino, A. A. Ferri, “HELIOS: Geometric Capabilities of a New Fuel Assembly Program”, International Topical Meeting on Advances in Mathematics and Computation, Pittsburgh (USA), 1991. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, T. Kaltiaisenaho, “The Serpent Monte Carlo code, Status, development and applications in 2013”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82 (2015) 142-150. [Google Scholar]
- K. Luszczek, “Validation and Benchmarking of Westinghouse Lattice Physics Methods, Examensarbete i Kärnenergiteknik 120 HP”, Avancerad Nivå, Stockholm, Sverige, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.