EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Berger, Impact of fuel assembly bowing on the power density distribution and its monitoring in Siemens/KWU-PWR, Master’s Thesis, KTH, Stockholm, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bousquet, M. Zilly and M. Küntzel, KMACS User Manual, 2018, https://www.grs.de/kmacs [Google Scholar]
- U. Rhode et al., “The reactor dynamics code DYN3D – models, validation and applications”, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 89, 170-190 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Avramova et al., CTF User’s Manual, Technical report, Reactor Dynamics and Fuel Modeling Group, The North Carolina State University [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee, Eds., SCALE Code System, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.2, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee (2016). Available from Radiation Safety Information Computational Center as CCC-834 [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Smith, “Assembly Homogenization Techniques for Light Water Reactor Analysis”, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 17, 303 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bousquet, A. Seubert, P. Sarkadi, “3-D Coupled PARCS/ATHLET Simulation of SFR Using an Explicit Radial Expansion Model”, Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2018, Cancún, 22.-26. April 2018 [Google Scholar]
- SALOME version 9.3.0 Release Notes, May 2019, https://www.salome-platform.org/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Chanaron, “7th Framework Programme – Simulation Platform for Nuclear Reactor Safety - Grant agreement for: Collaborative project - Annex I - Description of Work,” Technical report (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Périn, K. Velkov, “CTF / DYN3D Multi-Scale Coupled Simulation of a Rod Ejection Transient on the Salomé Platform”, Proceedings of the M&C 2017, Jeju, Korea, April 16-20, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.