EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Gourdon, B. Masnage, J. L. Voitellier and M. Suescun, “An Overview of Superphenix Commissioning Tests,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, pp. 1–10, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bergeonneau, M. Vanier, M. Favet, J. De Antoni, K. Essig and J. P. Adam, “An Analysis of the Dynamic Behavior of the Core,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 106, pp. 69–74, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Gauthier, J. C. Cabrillat, G. Palomiotti, M. Salvatores, M. Giese, M. Carta and J. P. West, “Measurement and Predictions of Control Rod Worth,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, pp. 18–29, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun, F. Damian, C. M. Diop, E. Dumonteil, F. X. Hugot, C. Jouanne, Y. K. Lee, F. Malvagi, A. Mazzolo, O. Petit, J. C. Trama, T. Visonneau and A. Zoia, “Tripoli-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, pp. 151–160, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier, J.-M. Palau, J.-F. Vidal, V. Pascal, G. Rimpault, B. Roque and S. Santandrea, “New reference APOLLO3© Calculation scheme for sodium cooled fast reactors: from sub-assembly to full-core calculations,” in PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, ID, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Guo, E. Garcia, B. Faure, L. Buiron, P. Archier, P. Sciora and G. Rimpault, “Advanced method for neutronic simulation of control rods in sodium fast reactors: Numerical and experimental validation,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, pp. 90–100, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Faure, P. Archier, J. Vidal et L. Buiron, «A 2D/1D Algorithm for Efective Cross-Section Feneration in Fast Reactor Neutronic Transport Calculations,» Nuclear Science and Engineering, pp. 40–51, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. Garcia, P. Sciora and G. Rimpault, “Evaluation of the neutronic Superphenix start-up commissioning tests with TRIPOLI4,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, pp. 366–374, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Garcia, P. Sciora, T. Kooyman, G. Rimpault, H. Guo and B. Faure, “Flux distribution of the Superphénix start-up core for the validation of neutronic codes,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 133, pp. 889–899, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Vanier, P. Bergeonneau, J. C. Gauthier, M. Jacob, J. de Antoni, E. Gesi, P. Peerani and J. P. Adam, “Superphénix Reactivity and Feedback Coefficients,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 106, pp. 30–36, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Girard, J. P. Trapp and P. Renaud, “Core parameter monitoring on French LMFBR,” in Instrumentation for supervision of core in fast breeder reactors, Kalpakkam, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Pages, G. Fancois and R. Vidard, “Coolant Mixing Phenomena Influencing Measurements of Core Coolant Temperature Rises,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 106, pp. 75–80, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikityuk and M. Schikorr, “New transient analysis of the Superphénix start-up tests,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cylces: Safe Technologies and Sustainable Scenarios (FR13), Paris, France, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- E. Garcia, P. Sciora and G. Rimpault., “Analysis of the feedback coefficients of the Superphénix start-up core with APOLLO3,” in ICAPP, Juan-Les-Pins, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.