EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Jun Chen, et al, “A new high-fidelity neutronics code NECP-X,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 116, pp. 417–428 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zhouyu Liu, Qingming He, et al, “The Pseudo-Resonant-Nuclide Subgroup Method Based Global-Local Self-Shielding Calculation Scheme,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 55:2, pp. 217–228 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zhouyu Liu, Chen Zhao, et al. “The material-region-based 2D/1D transport method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 128, pp. 1–11 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zhouyu Liu, et al, “A new three-dimensional method of characteristics for the neutron transport calculation,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 38, pp. 447–454 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Youqi Zheng, et al, “A new approach to three- dimensional neutron transport solution based on the method of characteristics and linear axial approximation,” Journal of Computational Physics, 350, pp. 25–34 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Cao, et al, “One Step Whole Core Calculation of 3D Complex Geometrical Small PWR Based on NECP-X,” Nuclear Power Engineering, 39, pp. 92–97 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Xinyu Zhou, et al, “Method Based On Characteristic Ray Information FOR Arbitrary Geometry Volume Calculation in Necp-x,” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation, on line (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sugimura N, Yamamoto A, “Evaluation of Dancoff factors in complicated geometry using the Method of Characteristics,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 43, pp. 1182–1187 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Zhang, et al, “An Improved Resonance Self- Shielding Calculation Method Based on Equivalence Theory,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 173, pp. 233–252 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Hyung Jin Shim, et al, “McCARD for neutronics design and analysis of research reactor cores,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 82, pp. 48–53 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Askew J R, et al, “A general description of lattice code WIMS,” J. Brit. Nucl. Energy Soc. 5, pp. 546–585 (1966). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.