EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. F. Ziegler, G. W. Cole, J. E. E. Baglin and B.J. Masters, “Boron atom distributions in ionimplanted silicon by the (n, 4He) nuclear reaction,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 21(1), pp. 16–17, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fink, J.P.Biersack and H.Liebl, “Background in (n,p), (n,α) spectrometry,” Ion Implantation: Equipment and Techniques, pp. 318, Germany, Springer Series in Electrophysics, vol. 11, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- L. Werner, M. Trunk, R. Gernhäuser, R. Gilles, B. Märkisch, Zs. Révay, “The new neutron depth profiling instrument N4DP at the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum,” Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 911, pp. 30–36, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Lamaze, H. Chen-Mayer, J. K. Langland and R. G. Downing, “Neutron Depth Profiling with the New NIST Cold Neutron Source,” Surface and interaction analysis, vol. 25, pp. 217–220, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Shultis, “Notes on Neutron Depth Profiling,” Manhattan, Kansas, USA, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kubat, “An Introduction to Machine Learning,” University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA: Springer, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Nunes da Silva, Danilo Hernane Spatti, Rogerio Andrade Flauzino, Luisa Helena Bartocci Liboni, Silas Franco dos Reis Alves, “Artificial Neural Networks, A Practical Course,” University of São Paulo, São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil: Springer, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Havráhek, V. Hnatowicz, J. Kvítek, J. Vacík and J. Hoffmann, “Neutron depth profiling by large angle coincidence spectrometry,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, vol. 73, pp. 523–530, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Kenan Ünlü, Mehmet Saglam, Bernard W. Wehring, “Helium-3 and boron-10 concentration and depth measurements in alloys and semiconductors using NDP,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 422, pp. 885–890, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Sacit M. Çetiner, Kenan Ünlü, “Depth profiling of boron in ultra-shallow junction devices using time-of-flight neutron depth profiling (TOF-NDP),” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 579, pp. 148–152, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bencardino, G Giorginis, D. Sapundjiev, “Preparation of 6LiF deposits and characterization via Monte Carlo Simulations and Neutron Depth Profiling,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 709, pp. 72–75, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Park, G.M. Sun, H.D. Choi, “Development of cold neutron depth profiling system at HANARO,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 752, pp. 20–26, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Run-dong Li, Xin Yang, Guan-bo Wang, Hai-feng Dou, Da-zhi Qian, Shu-yu Wang, “Development of neutron depth profiling at CMRR,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 788, pp. 1–4, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sunitha, Sanjiv Kumar, “Depth profiling Li in electrode materials of lithium ion battery by Li7 (p,γ) Be8 and Li7(p,α) He4 nuclear reactions,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, vol. 400, pp. 22–30, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.