EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- L. Petrizzi et al., “Two computational approaches for Monte Carlo based shutdown dose rate calculation with applications to the JET fusion machine,” Jul 2003. [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Werner et al., “Mcnp version 6.2 release notes,” tech. rep., Los Alamos National Lab.(LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States), 2 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Sublet et al., “FISPACT-II: An advanced simulation system for activation, transmutation and material modelling,” Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 139, pp. 77–137, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Mougeot, “BetaShape: A new code for improved analytical calculations of beta spectra,” in EPJ Web of Conferences, vol. 146, p. 12015, EDP Sciences, 2017. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sauvan et al., “Development of the R2SUNED Code System for Shutdown Dose Rate Calculations,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, pp. 375–384, Feb 2016. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ambrožič and L. Snoj, “JSIR2S Code for delayed radiation field calculations: validation against measurements at the JSI TRIGA reactor.” Undergoing peer review, 10 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gruel et al., “Gamma-heating and gamma flux measurements in the JSI TRIGA reactor, results and prospects.” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 5 2019. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ambrožič et al., “JSIR2S Code System for delayed radiation field calculations,” in Proceedings of the International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe 2018, Portorož, Slovenia, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Villari et al., “Shutdown dose rate neutronics experiment during high performances DD operations at JET,” Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 136, pp. 1545–1549, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- N. Fonnesu et al., “Shutdown dose rate measurements after the 2016 Deuterium-Deuterium campaign at JET,” Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 136, pp. 1348–1353, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Villari et al., “D17 - Final Version of MCNP Input for Shutdown Dose Rate Experiment,” tech. rep., EUROfusion, 2018. Available for Eurofusion community. [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Mosher et al., “ADVANTG An Automated Variance Reduction Parameter Generator, Rev. 1,” tech. rep., 8 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Sartori, “Standard Energy Group Structures of Cross Section Libraries for Reactor Shielding, Reactor Cell and Fusion Neutronics Applications: VITAMIN-J, ECCO-33, ECCO-2000 and XMAS JEF/DOC-315, Revision 3 - DRAFT,” tech. rep., OECD/NEA Data Bank, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick et al., “ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology,” Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 107, no. 12, pp. 2931 – 3060, 2006. Evaluated Nuclear Data File ENDF/B-VII.0. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lopez et al., “FENDL-2.1: Update of an evaluated nuclear data library for fusion applications,” tech. rep., International Atomic Energy Agency, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Koning et al., “Status of the JEFF nuclear data library,” J. Korean Phys. Soc, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 1057–1062, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- C. Sublet, J et al., “The European Activation File: EAF-2010 neutron-induced cross section library,” Tech. Rep. CCFE-R(10)05, CCFE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, Conversion coefficients for use in radiological protection against external radiation, vol. ICRP publication 74. Oxford: Pergamon, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- R. Villari et al., “Final Report on Deliverable D020: Shutdown dose rate calculations with different numerical approaches for the DD shutdown,” tech. rep., EUROfusion, 2019. Available for Eurofusion community. [Google Scholar]
- R. Villari et al., “WPJET3 NEXP Streaming & Shutdown dose rate Experiments: Report of SPL on SDR deliverables D22-D29 & ENEA Deliverable D24,” tech. rep., EUROfusion, 2019. Available for Eurofusion community. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen et al., “Development of a variance reduction scheme in the serpent 2 monte carlo code,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Davis and A. Turner, “Comparison of global variance reduction techniques for Monte Carlo radiation transport simulations of ITER,” Fusion Engineering and Design, vol. 86, no. 9, pp. 2698 – 2700, 2011. Proceedings of the 26th Symposium of Fusion Technology (SOFT-26). [Google Scholar]
- “Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion File (JEFF) version 3.3.” http://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/jeff/jeff33/. Acessed: 2019-10-30. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick et al., “ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 112, no. 12, pp. 2887 – 2996, 2011. Special Issue on ENDF/B-VII.1 Library. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.