EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transient Systems and Analysis|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- T. J. Downar et al. “PARCS: Purdue advanced reactor core simulator.” In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2002 conference. Seoul, Korea (2002). [Google Scholar]
- F. D’Auria et al. “The three-dimensional neutron kinetics coupled with thermal-hydraulics in RBMK accident analysis.” Nuclear Engineering and Design, volume 238, pp. 1002 – 1025 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Gomez-Torres et al. “DYNSUB: A high fidelity coupled code system for the evaluation of local safety parameters – Part I: Development, implementation and verification.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 48, pp. 108 – 122 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Sjenitzer and J. E. Hoogenboom. “Dynamic Monte Carlo Method for Nuclear Reactor Kinetics Calculations.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 175, pp. 94 – 107 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Daeubler et al. “High-fidelity coupled Monte Carlo neutron transport and thermalhydraulic simulations using Serpent 2/SUBCHANFLOW.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 83, pp. 352 – 375 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tuominen et al. “Coupling Serpent and Openfoam for Neutronics—CFD Multi-Physics Calculations.” In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2016 conference. Sun Valley, Idaho, USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun et al. “TRIPOLI-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 151 – 160 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- U. Imke and V. Sanchez. “Validation of the subchannel code SUBCHANFLOW using the NUPEC PWR tests (PSBT).” Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, volume 2012 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Faucher et al. “Multi-physics simulations with TRIPOLI-4® and Serpent 2: coupling neutron transport with the sub-channel code SUBCHANFLOW.” In Proceedings of the ICAPP 2019 conference. Juan-les-Pins, France (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Faucher, D. Mancusi, and A. Zoia. “New kinetic simulation capabilities for TRIPOLI-4®: Methods and applications.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 120, pp. 74 – 88 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Ferraro et al. “Serpent/SUBCHANFLOW pin-by-pin coupled transient calculations for a PWR minicore.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 137, p. 107090 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E. Deville and F. Perdu. “Documentation of the Interface for Code Coupling: ICoCo.” Technical Report DEN/DANS/DM2S/STMF/LMES/RT/12–029/A, CEA, France (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bergeaud and V. Lefebvre. “SALOME: a software integration platform for multi-physics, pre-processing and visualization.” In Proceedings of the SNA + MC 2010 conference. Tokyo, Japan (2010). [Google Scholar]
- SALOME (2019). URL https://www.salome-platform.org/. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov et al. “Benchmark for uncertainty analysis in modeling (UAM) for design, operation and safety analysis of LWRs. Volume I: Specification and Support Data for the Neutronics Cases (Phase I), Version 2.1 (Final Specifications).” Technical Report NEA/NSC/DOC(2013)7, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris, France (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Faucher, D. Mancusi, and A. Zoia. “Variance-reduction methods for Monte Carlo kinetic simulations.” In Proceedings of the M&C 2019 conference. Portland, Oregon, USA (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.