EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- P. Blaise, F. Mellier, P. Fougeras, “Application of the Modified Source Multiplication (MSM) Technique to Subcritical Reactivity Worth Measurements in Thermal and Fast Reactor Systems,” IEEE Transactions On Nuclear Science, 58 (3), pp. 1166–1176 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tsuji, N. Suzuki, Y. Shimazu, “Subcriticality Measurement by Neutron Source Multiplication Method with a Fundamental Mode Extraction,” J. Nucl. Sci. Techn. 40 (3), pp. 158–169 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Misawa, H. Unesaki, “Measurement of Subcriticality by Higher Mode Source Multiplication Method,” Proceedings of ICNC2003, Tokai (Japan), 20–24 Oct 2003, JAERI-Conf 2003–019, pp. 178–182 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Truchet et al., “Application of the modified neutron source multiplication method to the prototype FBR Monju,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 51, pp. 94–106 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Lecouey et al., “Estimate of the reactivity of the VENUS-F subcritical configuration using a Monte Carlo MSM method,” Ann. Nucl. Energy 83, pp. 65–75 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Lecouey et al., “Monte Carlo MSM correction factors for control rod worth estimates in subcritical and near-critical fast neutron reactors,” EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 1 (2), pp. 1–9 (2015). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “The Lead-Based VENUS-F Facility: Status of the FREYA Project,” EPJ Web of Conferences 106, 06004 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krása et al., “The VENUS-F Reactor for Nuclear Data Validation,” Proceedings of ISRD-16, Santa Fe (USA), 7–12 May 2017, ASTM STP1608, pp. 286–295 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Billebaud et al., “Extended MSM method to estimate the reactivity of a sub-critical core driven by an accelerator based neutron source,” Proceedings of PHYSOR-2020, Cambridge (UK), Mar 29–Apr 3 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Lecouey et al., “Reactivity Measurement with Threshold Fission Chambers in the MYRRHA Mock-up Fast Subcritical Reactor VENUS-F,” Proceedings of PHYSOR-2018, 102853 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Marie et al., “Reactivity monitoring of the accelerator driven VENUS-F subcritical reactor with the ‘‘current-to-flux” method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy 128, pp. 12–23 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Source Jerk Integral Method For Sub-Criticality Measurements In ADS,” Proceedings of PHYSOR-2020, Cambridge (UK), Mar 29–Apr 3 2020. [Google Scholar]
- G. Van den Eynde et al., “An updated core design for the multi-purpose irradiation facility MYRRHA,” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology 52 (7–8), pp. 1053–1057 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, “MCNP –A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Code, Version 5,” LANL LA-UR-03–1987 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wagemans et al., “Nuclear instrumentation in VENUS-F,” EPJ Web of Conferences 170, 04027 (2018). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina, D. Bernard, Y. Rugama, “The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library,” JEFF Report 22 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Krása et al., “Impact of delayed neutron constants on reactivity effects measured in a fast reactor,” EPJ Web of Conferences 211, 03004 (2019). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krása et al., “Comparative study on neutron data in integral experiments of MYRRHA mockup critical cores in the VENUS-F reactor ,” EPJ Web of Conferences 146, 06019 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.