EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- R. Soule et al., “Neutronic studies in support of accelerator-driven systems: The MUSE experiments in the MASURCA facility”, Nucl. Sci Eng. 148, pp. 124–152, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- P. Baeten et al, “The GUINEVERE project at the VENUS facility”, In Proceedings of the International Conference on the Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR-2008), Interlaken, Switzerland, September 14–19 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Current progress and future plans of the FREYA Project”, Proc. Int. Conf., Technology and Components of Accelerator Driven Systems (TCADS-2), Nantes, France, May 21–24, pp. 78–87 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. De Bruyn, H. Aït Abderrahim, P. Baeten and C. Angulo, “The Belgian MYRRHA ADS Programme. Part 1: The new phased implementation plan”, Proc. Int. Conf., International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP’18), Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, pp. 1066–1073 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Lecouey, J. L. et al., “Reactivity measurement with threshold fission chambers in the MYRRHA mock-up fast subcritical reactor Venus-F”, In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, April 22–26, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Zero power coupling experiments in support of the MYRRHA ADS in the frame of the MYRTE project”, In Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Technology and Components of Accelerator-Driven Systems (TCADS-3), Mito, Japan, 6–9th September, pp. 221–233, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lecouey, J. L. et al., “Estimate of the reactivity of the VENUS-F subcritical configuration using a Monte Carlo MSM method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy , 83, pp 65–75 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Uyttenhove et al., “Detector positioning for the initial sub-criticality level determination in accelerator driven systems”, PHYSOR 2012 Advances in Reactor Physics Linking Research, Industry, and Education, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, April 15–20, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baylac et al., “The GENEPI-3C Accelerator for the GUINEVERE Project,” Proceedings of the International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Research Applications and Utilization of Accelerators (AccApp ’09), Vienna, Austria, 4–8 May, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, “MCNP - A General N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5”, LA-UR-03–1987 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina, D. Bernard, Y. Rugama, “The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library”, JEFF Report 22 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Spriggs et al., “An 8-group delayed neutron model based in a consistent set of half-lives”, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 41, No.1–4, pp.223–251, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Hogan, “Negative reactivity measurements”, NSE, 8, p.518, (1960) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et. al., “An alternative Source Jerk method implementation for the subcriticality estimation of the VENUS-F subcritical core in the FREYA Project”, In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2014, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 - October 3, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Krása et.al., “Comparative Study on Neutron Data in Integral Experiments of MYRRHA Mockup Critical Cores in the VENUS-F Reactor”, EPJ Web of Conferences, ND-2016, 146, 06019, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.