EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research Reactors and Facilities|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- International Atomic Energy Agency, In-Core Fuel Management Code Package Validation for WWERs, IAEA, Vienna, Austria (1995). [Google Scholar]
- V. Krysl, M. Mikolas, D. Sprinzl, J. Svarny, ”Full-Core” VVER-1000 benchmark calculated by MOBY-DICK macrocode, SKODA JS, Pilsen, Czech Republic (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. McConn Jr., Compendium of Material Composition Data for Radiation Transport Modeling, Pacific Nortwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington, USA (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, T. Kaltiaisenaho, “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013,” Ann. Nucl. Energy 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Chadwick, M. Herman, P. Oblozinsky, et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data, ” Nuclear Data Sheets, 148, pp. 1–142 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina, D. Bernard, Y. Rugama, The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library, OECD NEA, Paris, France (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden, M.A. Jessee, SCALE Code System, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.2.3, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.