EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Y.-H. Park, A. Swenson, and P. P.Wilson. “University ofWisconsin Nuclear Reactor Modeling Improvements.” In Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, volume 116, pp. 1082–1085. Pennsylvania, US (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y.-H. Park, A. Swenson, P. P. Wilson, Y. Cheng, R. L. Reed, and J. A. Roberts. “IMPROVED MODELING OF THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN NUCLEAR REACTOR BY AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF COMPUTATIONAL MODELS.” In Proceedings of the PHYSOR 2018, volume 1, pp. 2734–2747. Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Werner(editor). MCNP Users Manual - Code Version 6.2. Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, US (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng and J. A. Roberts. “A study of reactivity biases and their dependence on spatial discretization in depleted TRIGA fuel.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 108, pp. 126–131 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee (Eds.). SCALE Code System. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee, US (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Perfetti and B. T. Rearden. “SCALE 6.2 Continuous-Energy TSUNAMI-3D Capabilities.” (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Mcconn, C. Gesh, R. Pagh, R. Rucker, and R. Williams. “Compendium of Material Composition Data for Radiation Transport Modeling.” (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.