EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B. Collins, S. Stimpson, B. Kochunas, and T. Downar. “Assessment of the 2D/1D Implementation in MPACT.” In Proceedings of The International Conference on the Physics of Reactors PHYSOR 2014 - The Role of Reactor Physics towards a Sustainable Future. Kyoto, Japan (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Collins, S. Stimpson, B. Kelley, M. Young, B. Kochunas, A. Graham, E. Larsen, T. Downar, and A. Godfrey. “Stability and Accuracy of 3D Neutron Transport Simulations using the 2D/1D Method in MPACT.” Journal of Computational Physics, volume 326 (2016). URL https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2016.08.022. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Arostegui and M. Holt. “Advanced Nuclear Reactors: Technology Overview and Current Issues.” Technical Report R45706, US Congressional Research Service, Washington, DC (2019). URL https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R45706. [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Godfrey. “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression Problem Specifications.” Technical Report CASL-U-2012-0131-004, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN (2014). URL https://www.casl.gov/sites/default/files/docs/CASL-U-2012-0131-004.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppnen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, Development and Applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). URL http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306454914004095. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Ade, N. P. Luciano, C. Gentry, S. Simpson, B. Collins, and R. Mills. “Development of MPACT for Full-Core Simulations of MAGNOX Gas-Cooled Nuclear Reactors.” In Proceedings of Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) 2020: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future. University of Cambridge, UK (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Jensen and E. Nonbl. “Description of the Magnox Type of Gas Cooled Reactor (MAGNOX).” Technical Report NKS-2 ISBN 87-7893-050-2, Ris National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark (1998). URL https://inis.iaea.org/collection/NCLCollectionStore/Public/30/052/30052480.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Kim, B. J. Ade, and N. P. Luciano. “Development of the MPACT 69-Group Library for the Magnox Reactor Analysis Using CASL VERA.” In Proceedings of Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR) 2020: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future. University of Cambridge, UK (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.