EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- K. L. Derstine, “DIF3D: A Code to Solve One-, Two-, and Three-Dimensional Finite-Difference Diffusion Theory Problems,” ANL-82-64, Argonne National Laboratory (1984). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Lawrence, “The DIF3D Nodal Neutronics Option for Two- and Three-Dimensional Diffusion Theory Calculations in Hexagonal Geometry,” ANL-83-1, Argonne National Laboratory, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, E. E. Lewis, and C. B. Carrico, “VARIANT: VARIational Anisotropic Nodal Transport for Multidimensional Cartesian and Hexagonal Geometry Calculation,” ANL-95/40, Argonne National Laboratory (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Smith, E. E. Lewis, and E. R. Shemon, “DIF3D-VARIANT 11.0, A Decade of Updates,” ANL/NE-14/1, Argonne National Laboratory (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Just, H. Henryson II, A. S. Kennedy, S. D. Sparck, B. J. Toppel, and P. M. Walker, “The System Aspects and Interface Data Sets of the Argonne Reactor Computation (ARC) System,” ANL-7711, Argonne National Laboratory (1971). [Google Scholar]
- K. Salari, P. Knupp, “Code Verification by the Method of Manufactured Solutions,” SAND2000-1444, Sandia National Laboratory (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Werner, et al., “MCNP6.2 Release Notes”, LA-UR-18-20808, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. O’Dell, “Standard Interface Files and Procedures for Reactor Physics Codes, Version IV”, UC-32, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Chao, and Y. A. Shatilla, “Conformal Mapping and Hexagonal Nodal Methods – II: Implementation in the ANC-H Code”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 121(2), 210-225 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, and N. Z. Cho, “AFEN Method and its Solution of the Hexagonal Three-Dimensional VVER-1000 Benchmark Problem,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, 48(8), 880-890 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. Takeda, and H. Ikeda, “3D Neutron Transport Benchmarks”, Report NEACRP-L-330, OECD/NEA Committee on Reactor Physics (1991). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.