EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- E.Z. Müller et al., “Development of a Core Follow Calculational System for Research Reactors”, Proceedings of the 9th Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference, Sydney, Australia, May 1-6, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- G. Stander, R.H. Prinsloo, E. Müller, D.I. Tomašević, “OSCAR-4 Code System Application to the SAFARI-1 Reactor”, Proceedings of PHYSOR-2008, Interlaken, Switzerland, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Prinsloo, F.A. van Heerden, D. Botes, R. Mudau, “Recent developments of the OSCAR calculational system, as applied to selected examples from IAEA research reactor benchmarks”, Proceedings of IGORR, Sydney, Australia, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Pelowitz, A.J. Fallgren, G.E. McMath (Editors), “MCNP6TM USER’S MANUAL Code Version 6.1.1beta”, Los Alamos National Laboratory report LA-CP-14-00745, Rev. 0, June 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013”, Ann. Nucl. Energy, 82, pp. 142–150 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Briesmeister (Editor), “MCNP – A general Monte Carlo N-particle transport code – Version 4C”, Los Alamos Report LA-13709-M, March 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Hendricks, “MCNP4C3 release notes”, Los Alamos note X-5:RN(U)-JSH-01-17, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- “The JEF2.2 Nuclear Data Library”, JEFF Report 17, NEA, April 2000. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick et al., “ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear data for science and technology: cross sections, covariances, fission product yields and decay data”, Nuclear Data Sheets, 112, pp. 2887 – 2996 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Rose (Ed.), “ENDF-201, ENDF/B-VI Summary Documentation”, BNL-NCS 17541, 4th Edition, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata et al., “Japanese Evaluated Nuclear Data Library Version 3 Revision-3: JENDL-3.3”, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., 39, 1125 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.J.M. Plompen et al., “The Joint Evaluated Fission and Fusion Nuclear Data Library, JEFF-3.3”, submitted to The European Physical Journal, May 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.