EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- V. Sobes, B. Hiscox, E. Popov, M. Delchini, R. Archibald, C. Hauck, P. Laiu, B. Betzler, and K. Terrani, “Artificial Intelligence Design of Nuclear Systems Empowered by Advanced Manufacturing,” forthcoming, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2020, Cambridge, UK, March 29–April 2, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Ade, A.J. Wysocki, B.R. Betzler, M.S. Greenwood, P.C. Chesser, J.J.W. Heineman, P.K. Jain, J.R. Burns, B.D. Hiscox, K.R. Smith, J.M. Risner, J.D. Rader, F. Heidet and A. Bergeron, “Candidate Core Designs of the Transformational Challenge Reactor,” forthcoming, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2020, Cambridge, UK, March 29–April 2, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)/03, OECD- NEA, Paris, France (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Bowman. “KENO-VI Primer: A Primer for Criticality Calculations with SCALE/KENO-VI Using GeeWiz,” Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, “Nuclear Data and Benchmarking Program” SCALE Users’ Group Workshop, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, August 28, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, D.E. Mueller, S.M. Bowman, R.D. Busch, and S.J. Emerson, “TSUNAMI Primer: A Primer for Sensitivity/Uncertainty Calculations with SCALE,” Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Williams and B.T. Rearden, “SCALE-6 Sensitivity/Uncertainty Methods and Covariance Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 109, Issue 12, pp. 2796–2800 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden and M.L. Williams, “Overview of the SCALE TSUNAMI Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis Tools,” Proceedings of the American Nuclear Society Annual Meeting 2007, Washington DC, USA, November 11–15, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mennerdahl, W. Weber, Y. Naito, and J. Anno, “Reference Values for Nuclear Criticality Safety Appendix H: Similarities between Applications and Benchmarks,” OCED/NEA pp. 331–399. [Google Scholar]
- Karla R. Elam, “LEU-COMP-THERM-045 : PLEXIGLAS OR CONCRETE-REFLECTED U(4.46)3O8 WITH H/U=0.77 AND INTERSTITIAL MODERATION,” NEA/NSC/DOC/(95)03/IV. Volume IV. [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Bess, J.B. Briggs, T. Ivanova, I. Hill, and J. Gulliford, “Availability of Neutronics Benchmarks in the ICSBEP and IRPhEP Handbooks for Computational Tools Testing,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics & Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science & Engineering (M&C 2017). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Percher, A.J. Nelson, W.J. Zywiec, S.S. Kim, and D.P. Heinrichs, “Thermal Epithermal Experiments (TEX): Test Bed Assemblies for Efficient Generation of Integral Benchmarks,” Proceedings of ICNC 2019, 11th International Conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety, September 15–20, 2019, Paris, France. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.