EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Verification & Validation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Y.S. Tang et al., Thermal Analysis of Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactors, PP. 5, American Nuclear Society, Madison, Pennsylvania, USA (1978). [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Sun et al., “Development of a Subchannel Analysis Code for SFR Wire-Wrapped Fuel,” Prog. Nucl. Energ., 104, pp. 327–341 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- https://gain.inl.gov/SiteAssets/Fast%20Reactors/SFR-NRCTechnologyandSafetyOverview18Feb15.pdf Last checked 30 Sep. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Cheng, et al., “Evaluation of Existing Correlations for the Prediction of Pressure Drop in Wire-Wrapped Hexagonal Array Pin Bundles,” Nuclear Engineering and Design. 267, pp. 109–131 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pramuditya, M. Takahashi, “Thermal Hydraulics Analysis of Wire-Wrapped SFR Test Subassemblies by Subchannel Analysis Method,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 54, pp. 109–119 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Todreas, M.S. Kazimi, Nuclear Systems Vol.I Thermal Hydraulic Fundamentals, PP. 451, Taylor and Francis Group, New York, USA (1990). [Google Scholar]
- M. Avramova et al., “VERA 3.6 - CTF User’s Manual,” USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Cheng, N.E Todreas, “Hydrodynamics Models and Correlations for Bare and Wire-Wrapped Hexagonal Rod Bundles- Bundle Friction Factors, Subchannel Friction Factors and Mixing Parameters,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 92, pp. 227–251 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Koch, Experimental Breeder Reactor-II (EBR-II) An Integrated Experimental Fast Reactor Nuclear Power Station, Authorized by Argonne Nation Laboratory, Illinois, USA. [Google Scholar]
- T. Sumner, T.Y.C Wei, Benchmark Specifications and Data Requirements for EBR-II Shutdown Heat Removal Tests SHRT-17 and SHRT-45, Nuclear Energy Division, Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois, USA (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lerchl, Excerpt of ATHLET Models and Methods, Munich, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Hirshhorn, Incorporating Liquid Sodium Analysis Capability into CTF, BSc with Honors, PSU, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Jeong et al., “Evaluation of the Conduction Shape Factor with a CFD Code for a Liquid-Metal Heat Transfer in Heated Triangular Rod Bundles,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 237, pp. 648–654 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Mochizuki, K. Muranaka, “Benchmark Analyses for EBR-II Shutdown Heat Removal Tests SHRT-17 and SHRT-45 – 2 Subchannel Analysis of Instrumented Fuel Assembly,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, 330, pp. 14–27 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Del Nevo, et al., Development and Validation of an Approach and Numerical Models for Safety Analysis of FBR, Technical Report APFISS-LP2-088, ENEA, CIRTEN-UNIROMA, Italy (2015). [Google Scholar]
- WebPlotDigitizer, “https://apps.automeris.io/wpd/”, Last Checked 30 Sep, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- IAEA TECDOC SERIES, Benchmark Analysis of EBR-II Shutdown Heat Removal Tests, IAEA-TecDOC-1819, IAEA, Vienna, Austria (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.