EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Annals of Nuclear Energy, volume 82, pp. 142–150. URL http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306454914004095. [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Rearden and M. A. Jessee. SCALE Code System. ORNL/TM-2005/39 Version 6.2.3. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, (2018). URL https://www.osti.gov/biblio/1426571-scale-code-system. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kromar and A. Trkov. “Nuclear design calculations of the NPP Krško core.” Journal of energy technology, volume 2(4), pp. 41–50. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kromar and B. Kurinčič. “Determination of the NPP Krško spent fuel decay heat.” AIP conference proceedings, pp. str. 050005–1. American Institute of Physics (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wieselquist. “How can one verify equivalence between TRITON, ORIGEN, and ORIGAMI depletion results?,” SCALE Users Groups.” (Feb. 2019). URL https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/scale-users-group/StjdvKo6MIQ/JtqwRfihAgAJ. [Google Scholar]
- E. Schmidt and U. Grigull. Properties of water and steam in SI-units:. Springer (1981). URL https://books.google.si/books?id=nOrkAAAAMAAJ. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.