EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fuel Performance and Management|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- T. Bahadir and S.-Ö. Lindahl. “Studsvik’s Next Generation Nodal Code SIMULATE-5.” In ANFM IV. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rhodes, K. Smith, and D. Lee. “CASMO-5 Development and Applications.” In PHYSOR 2006. Vancouver, Canada (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tomatis. “Compression of Assembly Power Form Factors for Core Calculations.” Nuclear Science and Engineering, volume 193(6), pp. 622–637 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdo, R. Elzohery, and J. Roberts. “Data-Driven Surrogate Model to Predict Isotopic Composition Using Dynamic Mode Decomposition.” PHYSOR 2018 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Meyer. Matrix analysis and applied linear algebra, volume 71. Siam (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Van Loan and G. H. Golub. Matrix computations. Johns Hopkins University Press (1983). [Google Scholar]
- E. Anderson, Z. Bai, C. Bischof, S. Blackford, J. Demmel, J. Dongarra, J. Du Croz, A. Greenbaum, S. Hammarling, A. McKenney, and D. Sorensen. LAPACK Users’ Guide. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, third edition (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.