EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fusion Reactor Technology|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- P. Alexa, R. Uhlář, “The First Test of the New Neutron Generator at the VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava,” Geoscience Engineering, LIX(3), pp. 1–5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Uhlář, P. Alexa, “MCNP Approaches for Dose Rates Modelling in Laboratory for Neutron Activation Analysis and Gamma Spectrometry at Ostrava,” Radiation Protection Dosimetry, doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncy209. [Google Scholar]
- M. Amiri, V. Přenosil, F. Cvachovec, Z. Matěj, and F. Mravec. Quick algorithms for real-time discrimination of neutrons and gamma rays. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 303:583–599, (2015). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Košt’ál, E. Losa, Z. Matěj, V. Juříček, D. Harutyunyan, O. Huml, M. Štefánik, F. Cvachovec, F. Mravec, M. Schulc, T. Czakoj, and V. Rypar. Characterization of mixed n/g beam of the vr-1 reactor. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 122:69 – 78, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Cvachovec, Z. Bures, M. Komarek et al., “Support of Mathematical and Physical Research”, Final Report of Specific Research in 2006, the University of Defence in Brno, pp. 2 – 6 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Lang, J. Pienaar, E. Hogenbirk, D. Masson, R. Nolte, A. Zimbal, S. Röttger, M.L. Benabderrahmane G. Brunod, Characterization of a deuterium–deuterium plasma fusion neutron generator, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 879, 21 January 2018, Pages 31-38, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.