EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fusion Reactor Technology|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- Y. Wu, Z. Chen, L. Hu, et al., Identification of safety gaps for fusion demonstration reactors [J], Nature Energy, 2016 (1): 16154. [Google Scholar]
- Wagner J C, Acceleration of Monte Carlo shielding calculations with an automated variance reduction technique and parallel processing [D]. Pennsylvania State University, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Wagner, E.D. Blakeman, D.E. Peplow, Forward-weighted CADIS method for global variance reduction [J], Transaction of the American Nuclear Society, 2007 (97): 630-633. [Google Scholar]
- Van Wijk A J, Van den Eynde G, Hoogenboom J E. An easy to implement global variance reduction procedure for MCNP [J]. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2011, 38(11): 2496-2503. [Google Scholar]
- A. Davis, A. Turner, Comparison of global variance reduction techniques for Monte Carlo radiation transport simulations of ITER [J], Fusion Engineering and Design, 2011, 86(9-11), 2698-2700. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. van Wijk, G. Van den Eynde et al., An easy to implement global variance reduction procedure for MCNP [J], Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2011(38): 2496-2503. [Google Scholar]
- Y Wu, Multi-functional neutronics calculation methodology and program for nuclear design and radiation safety evaluation [J], Fusion Science and Technology, 2018, 74(4): 321-329. [Google Scholar]
- Y Wu, CAD-Based Interface Programs for Fusion Neutron Transport Simulation [J], Fusion Engineering & Design, 2009, 84 (7-11):1987-1992. [Google Scholar]
- Y Wu, J Song, H Zheng, et al., CAD-Based Monte Carlo Program for Integrated Simulation of Nuclear System SuperMC [J], Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2016 (82):161-168. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S, Yu S, He P, Verification of SuperMC with ITER C-Lite Neutronic Model [J], Fusion Engineering and Design, 2016 (113): 126-130. [Google Scholar]
- Y Wu, S Zhang, J Song, et al. A Global Weight Window Parameter Generation Method Based on Particle Density uniformity for Monte Carlo Calculation [P]. China Patent: CN106295213A, 2017. (http://cpquery.sipo.gov.cn/) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.