EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Global Nuclear Innovation (Special session)|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- G. Huang et al., “Trends in Extreme Learning Machines: A Review,” Neural Networks, 61, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Hawari, “Modern Techniques for Inelastic Thermal Neutron Scattering Analysis,” Nuclear Data Sheets, 118, pp. 172–175 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu and A.I. Hawari, “Full Law Analysis Scattering System Hub (FLASSH),” PHYSOR 2018: Reactor Physics Paving the Way Towards More Efficient Systems, Cancun, Mexico (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Gerven, “Computational Foundations of Natural Intelligence,” Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 11 (112), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. LeCun et al., “Deep Learning,” Nature, 521, pp. 436–444 (2015). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Goodfellow et al., “Generative Adversarial Nets,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1406.2661v1, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Doersch, “Tutorial on Variational Autoencoders,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1606.05908v2, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Szegedy et al., “Inception-v4, Inception-ResNet and the Impact of Residual Connections on Learning,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1602.07261v2, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Cybenko, “Approximations by Superposition of Sigmoidal Functions,” Mathematics of Control, Signals, and Systems, 2, pp. 303–314 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- A. Paszke et al., “Automatic Differentiation in PyTorch,” Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 30, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kingma and J. Ba, “Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization,” 3rd International Conference for Learning Representations, San Diego, USA (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.