EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Greene, D.L. and DeCicco, J., (2000). Engineering-economic analyses of automotive fuel economy potential in the United States, Annual Review of Energy and the Environment, 25(1), pp.477-535. [Google Scholar]
- Abedrabbo, N., Mayer, R., Thompson, A., Salisbury, C., Worswick, M. and Van Riemsdijk, I., (2009). Crash response of advanced high-strength steel tubes: Experiment and model, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 36(8), pp.1044-1057. [Google Scholar]
- Shome, M. and Tumuluru, M. Eds., (2015). Welding and joining of advanced high strength steels (AHSS). [Google Scholar]
- World Steel Dynamics, Report of October (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharya, D., (2011). Metallurgical perspectives on advanced sheet steels for automotive applications. Advanced steels (pp. 163-175). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. [Google Scholar]
- Horvath, C.D., (2021). Advanced steels for lightweight automotive structures. In Materials, design, and manufacturing for lightweight vehicles, (pp. 39-95), Woodhead Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, D., (2008). Application and repairability of advanced high-strength steels, American Iron and Steel Institute: Charlotte, NC, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Schmortte, U., (2011). Crash-Test Results to Analyse the Impact of Non-Professional Repair on the Performance of Side Structure of a Car, 22nd International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV) National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (No. 11-310). [Google Scholar]
- Noorsumar, G., Robbersmyr, K., Rogovchenko, S. and Vysochinskiy, D., (2020). Crash Response of a Repaired Vehicle-Influence of Welding UHSS Members, (No. 2020-01-0197). SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Quino, G., Chen, Y., Ramakrishnan, K.R., Martínez-Hergueta, F., Zumpano, G., Pellegrino, A. and Petrinic, N., (2020). Speckle patterns for DIC in challenging scenarios: rapid application and impact endurance, Measurement Science and Technology, 32(1), p.015203. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.