EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Readiness of the ATLAS Tile Calorimeter for LHC collisions, ” in European Physics Journal C, Vol. 70, Issue 4, pp. 1193-1236, December 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, ” 2008 JINST 3 S08003. [Google Scholar]
- A. Valero et al., “ATLAS TileCal ReadOut Driver production, ” 2007 JINST 2 P05003. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Technical Design Report for the Phase-II Upgrade of the ATLAS Tile Calorimeter, ” CERN-LHCC-2017-019, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Anderson et al., “FELIX: a High-Throughput Network Approach for Interfacing to Front End Electronics for ATLAS Upgrades, ” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series 664 (2015) No.8, 082050. [Google Scholar]
- F. Tang et al., “Design of the front-end readout electronics for the ATLAS tile calorimeter at the sLHC, ” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 1255-1259, April 2013. [Google Scholar]
- E. Valdes Santurio, S. Silverstein, and C. Bohm. “Readiness of the ATLAS Tile Calorimeter link daughterboard for the High Luminosity LHC era”. PoS, TWEPP2019:087, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Barros et al., “The GBT-FPGA core: features and challenges, ” 2015 JINST 10 C03021. [Google Scholar]
- P. Moreira, J. Christiansen and K. Wyllie, “GBTx Manual – GBT project, ” Manual v0.15, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F. Carrió, P. Moreno and A. Valero, “Performance of the Tile PreProcessor Demonstrator for the ATLAS Tile Calorimeter Phase II Upgrade, ” 2016 JINST 11 C03047. [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Ahmed and T.A. Kwasniewski, “Overview of oversampling clock and data recovery circuits, ” Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2005., 2005, pp. 1876-1881. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghabrous Larrea, K. Harder, D. Newbold, D. Sankey, A. Rose, A. Thea and T. Williams, “IPbus: a flexible Ethernet-based control system for xTCA hardware”, JINST 10 (2015) no.02, C02019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.