EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2022EFM19 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 October 2022|
- M. Kozdera, and S. Drábková, Numerical modelling of the flow in the annular multi-recess hydrostatic thrust bearing using CFD methods. The European Physical Journal. 2013, Vol. 45. ISSN 2101-6275 [Google Scholar]
- Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc., Brookfield DV-II+Pro Programmable Viscometer, Operating Instructions [Google Scholar]
- T. Polášek, A. Bureček, and L. Hružík, EPJ Web of Conferences, EFM18, Mathematical simulation of the temperature influence on pressure drop at pump suction line, 213, 02069, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Knežević, V. Savić, FACTA UNIVERSITATIS, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematical modeling of changing of dynamic viscosity, as a function of temperature and pressure, of mineral oils for hydraulic systems, 4 (1), 27-34 p., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc., More Solutions to Sticky Problems, A Guide to Getting More from Your Brookfield Viscometer [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.