EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2023The 20th International Conference on Strangeness in Quark Matter (SQM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bulk Matter Phenomena, QCD Phase Diagram, and Critical Point|
|Published online||01 March 2023|
- F. Becattini, V. Chandra, L. Del Zanna and E. Grossi, “Relativistic distribution function for particles with spin at local thermodynamical equilibrium”, Annals Phys., 338, pp 32–49 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Adamczyk et al., “Global A hyperon polarization in nuclear collisions: ev- idence for the most vortical fluid”, Nature, 548, pp. 62–65, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Adam et al., “Global polarization of A hyperons in Au+Au collisions at snn = 200 GeV”, Phys. Rev. C, 98, p. 014910, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Adam et al., “Polarization of A(Ã) hyperons along the beam direction in Au+Au col- lisions at Vw = 200 GeV”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 123, no. 13, p. 132301, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Niida, “Global and local polarization of A hyperons in Au+Au collisions at 200 GeV from STAR”, Nucl. Phys. A, 982, pp. 511–514, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Becattini, M. Buzzegoli, and A. Palermo, “Spin-thermal shear coupling in a relativistic fluid”, Phys. Lett. B, 820, p. 136519, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- F. Becattini, M. Buzzegoli, G. Inghirami, I. Karpenko, and A. Palermo, “Lo- cal Polar- ization and Isothermal Local Equilibrium in Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 127, no. 27, p. 272302, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. F. Liu and Y. Yin, “Spin polarization induced by the hydrodynamic gradients”, JHEP, 07, p. 188, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Fu, S. Y. F. Liu, L. Pang, H. Song, and Y. Yin, “Shear-Induced Spin Polarization in Heavy-Ion Collisions”, Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 127, no. 14, p. 142301, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- F. Becattini, “Polarization in relativistic fluids: a quantum field theoretical derivation”, Lect. Notes Phys., 987, pp. 15–52, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- F. Becattini, M. Buzzegoli, and E. Grossi, “Reworking the Zubarev’s approach to non- equilibrium quantum statistical mechanics”, Particles, 2, no. 2, pp. 197–207, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- C. van Weert, “Maximum entropy principle and relativistic hydrodynamics”, Annals of Physics, 140, no. 1, pp. 133–162, 1982 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Palermo, I. Karpenko, F. Becattini, in preparation. [Google Scholar]
- X.-L. Xia, H. Li, X.-G. Huang, and H. Z. Huang, “Feed-down effect on A spin polar- ization”, Phys. Rev. C 100, 014913 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Becattini, G. Cao, and E. Speranza, “Polarization transfer in hyperon decays and its effect in relativistic nuclear collisions”, Eur. Phys. J. C 79, 741, p. 741 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Karpenko, P. Huovinen, and M. Bleicher, “A 3+1 dimensional viscous hydrodynamic code for relativistic heavy ion collisions”, Comput. Phys. Commun. 185, 3016 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rybczynski, G. Stefanek, W. Broniowski, and P. Bozek, Comput. Phys. Commun. 185, 1759 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Schenke, C. Shen and P. Tribedy, “Running the gamut of high energy nuclear colli- sions”, Phys.Rev.C 102, 044905 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Shreyasi Acharya et al., “Polarization of A and A Hyperons along the Beam Direction in Pb-Pb Collisions at VSwv = 5.02 TeV”, Phys.Rev.Lett. 128, 172005 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.