EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 281, 20235th International Workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances (CW2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 March 2023|
- A. Trkov, M. Herman, and D.A. Brove, “The ENDF-6 Formats Manual”, BNL-90365-2009 Rev. 2, or CSEWG ENDF-102, Brookhaven National Laboratory, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.E. MacFarlane, “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2016”, LA-UR-1720093, Los Alamos National Laboratory, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Cairo and B.L. Nelson, “Modelling and generating random vectors with arbitrary marginal distributions and correlation matrix”, Technique Report, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Science, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Nelson, An Introduction to Copulas, 2nd Edition, Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Favorite, “SENSMG: First-Order Sensitivities of Neutron Reaction Rates, Reaction-Rate Ratios, Leakage, keff, and α Using PARTISN, ” Nuclear Science and Engineering, 192, 1, 80–114 (2018); https://doi.org/10.1080/00295639.2018.1471296. For the most current SENSMG information, see J.A. Favorite, “(U) SENSMG: First-Order Sensitivities of Neutron Reaction Rates, Reaction-Rate Ratios, Leakage, keff, α, and Subcritical Multiplication Using PARTISN, ” XCP-7:22–006(U), LA–UR–22–28919, August 22, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Werner (editor), “MCNP Users Manual Code Version 6.2”, LA-UR-17-29981 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Parsons, “A Tutorial for Generating Correlated Random Samples in the Context of Replica Cross Section Data Used in the Propagation of Uncertainty”, LA-UR-22-28781, Los Alamos National Laboratory, (2022) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Chadwick, et al, « CIELO Collaboration Summary Results : International Evaluations of Neutron Reactions on Uranium, Plutonium, Iron, Oxygen, and Hydrogen », Nuclear Data Sheets, 184, pp. 189-213, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Favorite, personal communication, (2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.