EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- B.D. Geelhood, J.H. Ely, R.R. Hansen, R.T. Kouzes, J.E. Schweppe, and R.A. Warner, “Overview of Portal Monitoring at Border Crossings,” IEEE Conference Record, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Runkle, T. M. Mercier, K. K. Anderson, and D. K. Carlson, “Point Source Detection and Characterization for Vehicle Radiation Portal Monitors,” IEEE Tans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 3020–3025, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Brennan, A Mielke and D Torney, “Radiation detection with distributedsensor networks,” IEEE Computer Magazine, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 57–59, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Kinect for Windows Sensor Components and Specifications,” Microsoft Developer Network. Microsoft, 2016. Web. 16 May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Kadambi, Achuta, Vage Taamazyan, Boxin Shi, and Ramesh Raskar, “Polarized 3D: High-Quality Depth Sensingwith Polarization Cues,” 2015 IEEE International Conferenceon Computer Vision (ICCV) (2015): n. pag. MIT, Dec. 2015.Web. 17 May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Kalman. A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems. Journal of basic Engineering, 82(1):35–45, 1960. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.-N. Tan et al. Introduction to data mining. PearsonEducation. India, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.