EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- B.D. Geelhood, J.H. Ely, R.R. Hansen, R.T. Kouzes, J.E. Schweppe, and R.A. Warner, “Overview of Portal Monitoring at Border Crossings,” IEEE Conference Record, 2003.
- R. C. Runkle, T. M. Mercier, K. K. Anderson, and D. K. Carlson, “Point Source Detection and Characterization for Vehicle Radiation Portal Monitors,” IEEE Tans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 3020–3025, 2005. [CrossRef]
- S Brennan, A Mielke and D Torney, “Radiation detection with distributedsensor networks,” IEEE Computer Magazine, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 57–59, 2004. [CrossRef]
- “Kinect for Windows Sensor Components and Specifications,” Microsoft Developer Network. Microsoft, 2016. Web. 16 May 2016.
- Kadambi, Achuta, Vage Taamazyan, Boxin Shi, and Ramesh Raskar, “Polarized 3D: High-Quality Depth Sensingwith Polarization Cues,” 2015 IEEE International Conferenceon Computer Vision (ICCV) (2015): n. pag. MIT, Dec. 2015.Web. 17 May 2016.
- R. E. Kalman. A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems. Journal of basic Engineering, 82(1):35–45, 1960. [CrossRef]
- P.-N. Tan et al. Introduction to data mining. PearsonEducation. India, 2006.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.