EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Safeguards, homeland security|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- O. Crofts, A. Loving, D. Iglesias, M. Coleman, M. Siuko, M. Mittwollen, V. Queral, A. Vale and E. Villedieu, Overview of progress on the European DEMO remote maintenance strategy, Fusion Engineering and Design Vol. 109-111 Part B, 1392–1398, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Endres, J. Hess, N. Engelhard, J. Sturm, D. Cremers and W. Burgard, An evaluation of the RGB-D SLAM system, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Saint Paul, MN, pp. 1691–1696, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hartley and A. Zisserman, Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision, 2nd Edition. Cambridge University Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Lowe, Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints, International Journal of Computer Vision, vol.2, no.60, pp. 91–110, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Szeliski, Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications. Springer Science & Business Media, pp. 226–232, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D. Eggert and A. Lorusso and R. Fisher, Estimating 3-D rigid body transformations: a comparison of four major algorithms. Machine Vision and Applications 9, Springer-Verlag, pp. 272–290, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Low. Linear Least-Squares Optimization for Point-to-Plane ICP Surface Registration. Technical Report TR04-004, Department of Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, February 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kepler, Ad Vitellionem paralipomena, quibus astronomiae pars optica traditur, 1604. [Google Scholar]
- E. Browne and J. K. Tuli, Nuclear Data Sheets 114, 751, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Purcell and C. G. Sheu, Nuclear Data Sheets 130, 1, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wilansky, The Row-Sum of the Inverse Matrix. American Mathematical Monthly, American Mathematical Society, 1951. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zanuttigh, G. Marin, C. Mutto, F. Dominio, L. Minto and G. Cortelazzo, Time-of-Flight and Structured Light Depth Cameras. Springer International Publishing, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- 3D scanning, augmented reality, and more for mobile devices. https://structure.io/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.