EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Core Analysis Methods|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- B. A. Lindley, T. D. Newton, J. G. Hosking, P. N. Smith, D. J. Powney, B. Tollit, and P. J. Smith. “Release of WIMS10: A Versatile Reactor Physics Code for Thermal and Fast Systems.” In Proceedings of ICAPP 2015, Nice, France (May 2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Hutt, N. Gaines, M. McEllin, R. J. White, and M. J. Halsall. “The UK Core Performance Code Package.” Nuclear Energy, volume 30, No.5, pp. 291–298 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Hutton, D. J. Powney, P. K. Hutt, M. P. Knight, P. Bryce, A. Goddard, C. R. Schneidesch, D. Vantroyen, S. Bosso, and O. Ergo. “Comparison of WIMS/PANTHER Calculations with Measurement on a Range of Operating PWR.” In Transactions of International Topical Meeting on Advances in Reactor Physics and Mathematics and Computation into the Next Millennium, PHYSOR 2000. American Nuclear Society, Pittsburgh (May 2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Knight, P. Bryce, and S. Hall. “WIMS/PANTHER analysis of UO2/MOX cores using embedded supercells.” Nuclear Technology, volume 183(3), pp. 398–408 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Z. Cho. “KAIST/NurapT: Benchmark Problem 1A: MOX Fuel-Loaded Small PWR Core (MOX Fuel with Zoning).” (2000). URL http://nurapt.kaist.ac.kr/benchmark. [Google Scholar]
- M. Knight, P. Bryce, and T. Taylor. “Use of a Line of Pincells to Reﬁne Discontinuity Factors and Group Structure for MOX/UO2 Modelling in the Embedded Supercell Methodology.” In Topical Meeting on Reactor Physics, PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, Idaho, USA. American Nuclear Society (April 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Godfrey. “VERA Core Physics Benchmark Progression: Problem Speiﬁcations.” Technical Report CASL-U-2012-0131-004, CASL (Revision 4, August 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Gehin, A. T. Godfrey, F. Franceschini, T. M. Evans, B. S. Collins, and S. P. Hamilton. “Operational Reactor Model Demonstration with VERA: Watts Bar Unit 1 Cycle 1 Zero Power Physics Tests.” Technical Report CASL-U-2013-0105-001, CASL (Revision 1, August 2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Taylor, M. Knight, and P. Bryce. “Use of the simpliﬁed PN equations and transport corrections in the WIMS/PANTHER Embedded Supercell Method.” In PHYSOR2020: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future, Cambridge UK. American Nuclear Society (April 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.