EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Monte Carlo Transport|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- J. Goorley. “Initial MCNP6 Release Overview - MCNP6 version 1.0.” LA-UR-13-22934 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Pampin, A. Davis, J. Izquierdo, D. Leichtle, M. Loughlin, J. Sanz, A. Turner, R. Villari, and P. Wilson. “Developments and needs in nuclear analysis of fusion technology.” Fusion Engineering and Design (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, and T. Kaltiaisenaho. “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013.” Ann Nucl Energy, 82 (2015) 142–150 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Turner, A. Burns, B. Colling, and J. Leppänen. “Applications of Serpent 2 Monte Carlo Code to ITER Neutronics Analysis.” Fusion Science and Technology (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Turner. “Investigations into Alternative Radiation Transport Codes for ITER Neutronics Analysis.” ANS 2017 Annu Meet Trans (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “CSG2CSG.” URL https://github.com/makeclean/csg2csg. [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, E. Sartori, and B. Kirk. “SINBAD Shielding Benchmark Experiments Status and Planned Activities.” The American Nuclear Societys 14th Biennial Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division (2006). [Google Scholar]
- P. Batistoni, P. Carconi, R. Villari, M. Angelonea, M. Pillon, and G. Zappa. “Measurements and analysis of Tritium Production Rate (TPR) in Ceramic Breeder and of neutron flux by activation rates in Beryllium in TBM mock-up.” EFDA TASK TW5 - TTMN-002 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D. Aldama and A. Trkov. “FENDL-2.1: Evaluated nuclear data library for fusion applications.” INDC(NDS)-467 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- NEA. “The JEFF-3.2 evaluated data library - Neutron data.” (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.M.Zsolnay, R.Capote, H.K.Nolthenius, and A.Trkov. “SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF THE NEW INTERNATIONAL REACTOR DOSIMETRY AND FUSION FILE (IRDFF release 1.0).” Technial report INDC(NDS)-0616 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. White. “Further Notes on MCPLIB03/04 and New MCPLIB63/84 Compton Broadening Data For All Versions of MCNP5.” LA-UR-12-00018, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Little and R. Seamon. “Dosimetry/Activation Cross Sections for MCNP.” LA-UR-98-549, Los Alamos National Laboratory (1984). [Google Scholar]
- R. Forrest. “FENDL-3 Library-Summary documentation.” INDC(NDS)-0628 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kwon, C. Monno, M. Ohta, and A. Kasugai. “Problems of DPA cross-sections above 20 MeV in FENDL-3.1d found in A-FNS neutronics analysis.” Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen. “Response Matrix Method-Based Importance Solver and Variance Reduction Scheme in Serpent 2 Monte-Carlo Code.” Nuclear Technology (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.