EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021PHYSOR2020 – International Conference on Physics of Reactors: Transition to a Scalable Nuclear Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Modelling and Simulation|
|Published online||22 February 2021|
- A. Hébert, “A Collision Probability Analysis of the Double-Heterogeneity Problem”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 115, 177 (1993); link [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanchez, “Renormalized Treatment of the Double Heterogeneity with the Method of Characteristics,” Int. Mtg. on the Physics of Fuel Cycles and Advanced Nuclear Systems: Global Developments. PHYSOR-2004, Chicago, Illinois, April 25 – 29, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D. She, Z. Liu and L. Shi, “An Equivalent Homogenization Method for Treating the Stochastic Media”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 185, 351-360 (2017); link [Google Scholar]
- A. Hébert, “Scattering Reduction of the Double-Heterogeneity Treatment in Dragon”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 160, 261-266 (2008); link [Google Scholar]
- D. She, Z. Liu and L. Shi, “XPZ: Development of a lattice code for HTR”, Ann. Nuc. Eng., 97, 183-189 (2016); link [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Wu, D. C. Lin, and D. Zhong, “The Design Features of the HTR-10,? Nucl. Sci. Eng., 218, 1, 25 (2002); link [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.