EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling & Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- B. Hopkinson, A method of measuring the pressure produced in the detonation of high explosives or by the impact of bullets, in Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Containing Papers of a Mathematical and Physical Character, 89, 411–413 (1914) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kolsky, An Investigation of the Mechanical Properties of Materials at very High Rates of Loading, in Proceedings of the Physical Society. Section B, 62, 676–700 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, B. Song, Split Hopkinson (Kolsky) Bar (Springer US, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Othman, The Kolsky-Hopkinson Bar Machine (Springer International Publishing, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mancini, M. Sasso, M. Rossi, G. Chiappini, G. Newaz, D. Amodio, J. Dyn. Behav. Mater. 1, 201–213 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sasso, M. G. Antonelli, E. Mancini, M. Radoni, D. Amodio, Int. J. Impact Eng. 103, 50–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bhujangrao, C. Froustey, E. Iriondo, F. Veiga, P. Darnis, F. G. Mata, Metals (Basel). 10, 894 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhu, S. D. Rajan, B. Mobasher, A. Peled, M. Mignolet, Exp. Mech. 51, 1347–1363 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Perogamvros, T. Mitropoulos, G. Lampeas, Exp. Mech. 56, 419–436 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Froustey, M. Lambert, J. L. Charles, J. L. Lataillade, Exp. Mech. 47, 709–721 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilat, T. A. Matrka, EPJ Web Conf. 6, 39002 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Wittrick, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 8, 25–47 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- H. Louche, F. Piette-Coudol, R. Arrieux, J. Issartel, Int. J. Impact Eng. 36, 847–861 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.